Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

my mom canceled my premium. Is there any way to get my music back????

my mom canceled my premium. Is there any way to get my music back????

i used her card without telling her to sign up for premium. She thought it was fraud and canceled my account.

Now i cant login to my account. I know she cancled the premium. But shouldnt i still be able to login and use the free verison of spotify???

I got an email from spotify saying "Your payment provider recently recalled an unauthorised payment for spotify premium. We've now returned the funds and disabled your spotify account"

"If you have any questions about this, please contact your payment provier directly.

Order ID: 51120929499448

The thing is, when i try to create a new account, if i use my olde email or username, it says those are already taken. So this tells me that my old account sitll exists, right? Is there anyway to get my music back?

1 Reply

Hi, @ihyraxi!

Welcome to the Spotify Community, we're glad to see you're part of the band.

Don't worry, our Accounts team can take a closer look at this. You can get in touch with them from any of our social media help sites: @SpotifyCares on Twitter and Spotify Cares on Facebook. Just send them a private message with your account's email address and username.

You can also use our Contact Form to get email support.

Don't hesitate to create a new thread if you need some extra help. 

Suggested posts