Step 1

NEXT STEP

no puedo iniciar sesión con Facebook

Solved!

no puedo iniciar sesión con Facebook

•  

My Question or Issue

plan: premium

is that it appeared to me that I have to start a session again, but when I start a session with Facebook it won't let me in

Screenshot_20200421-085040_Chrome.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @Armandocano,

Welcome to the Community! Hope you don't mind us answering in English 🙂

Just wanted to jump in with some additional info to what @Leonardo01 had already suggested. 

If you've create your account with Facebook you can choose CONTINUE WITH FACEBOOK to access your account. If you aren't already signed in to Facebook on your device, you will need to enter your Facebook login information.

In case you have disabled your Facebook account after you have registered with Spotify, you will not be able to log in. You must either reactivate your Facebook account or create a new Spotify account. For full info on Spotify with Facebook you can check out this article.

We'd also recommend you visit this support page if you need more help with logging in to your account.

Hope this info is useful. Let us know if you have any other questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Spoiler
Spoiler
Hola, Buenas noches 

A mi también me ocurrió algo parecido, Intenta entrar a Facebook/Opciones/Apps

Sueles tener ya la app registrada, Borrala y vuelve a registrarla ya con la suscripción premium espero haberte ayudado!
Marked as solution

Hi there @Armandocano,

Welcome to the Community! Hope you don't mind us answering in English 🙂

Just wanted to jump in with some additional info to what @Leonardo01 had already suggested. 

If you've create your account with Facebook you can choose CONTINUE WITH FACEBOOK to access your account. If you aren't already signed in to Facebook on your device, you will need to enter your Facebook login information.

In case you have disabled your Facebook account after you have registered with Spotify, you will not be able to log in. You must either reactivate your Facebook account or create a new Spotify account. For full info on Spotify with Facebook you can check out this article.

We'd also recommend you visit this support page if you need more help with logging in to your account.

Hope this info is useful. Let us know if you have any other questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts