Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

iPad

Operating System

(iOS 12.1.4)

Even if i am logged in as premium user, i cant deactivate the shuffle function. Since yesterday, everything was fine, but with the new update i can only view the first 50 tracks of audiobooks and only play as shuffle. This makes it impossible the hear audiobooks. 

I have already checked the help me, i have only one account which status is shown as premium, payment is ok, my playlists are ok. I even tried reinstalling the app.

pls help

11 Replies

Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling?

Yes, i already tried this, although i didnt need to reenter my login information after the reinstall. The problem existson both my ipad and iphone, i attached a picture showing an album of 254 tracks.

I found others users having the same problem, and as workaround you can import the album as new playlist, but this cant be the final solution.

9F41AF14-0213-4DEF-975B-F8D70D0141F3.png

Ok so the other possibility that I can think of, spotify automatically hides tracks from albums if they are not avaliable to play. If you go to settings, you should see under display options an option to "show unavaliable songs in playlists" this is usually toggled off. If you turn this on and return to the playlist do they appear? If unavaliable they will now be greyed out.

Good idea, but if i search for them through the search window, they show up and can be played. Of course it will only play the one track i searched for, so this is also not an option. And if i do the workaround i spoke of, i am able to play the whole album. But i have to import it into a new playlist and this was not the case the day before. This changed overnight.

Yes, this is it. I can see that you can scroll at least to track 100.

This is indeed odd, using the desktop app on Mac OS I am able to see all 254 tracks. It may be worth speaking directly to a staff member at Spotify. Best way to reach them is through Twitter on https://twitter.com/SpotifyCares

Ok, i will try it. It seems to be an app related problem, on my win10 desktop everything is fine. Thank you for your help!

Sorry I wasn't able to resolve the issue. 

Same Problem here...

Hey @Tomqb and @Simple12341234,

Thanks for getting in touch!

We are aware of an issue with the app and are currently investigating it. Feel free to contribute in this topic where we gather information from affected users and keep everybody up-to-date. We'll get this sorted as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts