Premium

Country

Romania

Device

(Samsung Galaxy S21)

Operating System

(Android Oreo)

My Question or Issue

Hello, few years ago I create a playlist where I collect different albums related to a very niche genre - byzantine music. The playlist contain sacred music from Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, etc. at this moment my playlist has 1514 organic followers. Few days ago I discover some differences in my playlist:

1. the first difference is that under the playlist label appear brand Spotify + my name (like the playlist was created by me in collaboration with Spotify ) and I want to know more about this thing;
  2. the second difference is that I can't not edited my playlist cover, description, etc.  and I would like to get some explication from you

In addition, I read some articles about become a curator when you own a playlist that got at last 1000 organic followers. Can you help regarding this topic with more info?

best regards,

Alex

Screenshot_20230504_144242_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20230504_144236_Spotify.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @alexmanaf,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

It sounds like you're experiencing the Smart Shuffle feature for playlists. This feature comes to help those listeners who need some assistance while adding tracks to a new or existing playlist. You can recognize the songs we’re suggesting since they have a little sparkle symbol next to a track. You can read more on how it works in our article here.

Premium users have the ability to the enhance their playlist with recommendations, which automatically adds similar songs to their playlist as long as the feature is turned on. This feature is optional in all playlists and it's possible to turn it off by clicking on the Smart Shuffle button at the top of the playlist. Lyubka_1-1683271300605.png

If you don't want those recommendations added, but you want the tracks to play randomly - make sure the option remains like this.Lyubka_0-1683271183636.png

If you have any feedback about this new feature - you're welcome to share it in this thread here as your feedback is important to us! 

Hope this clear things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you 🙂

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @alexmanaf,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

It sounds like you're experiencing the Smart Shuffle feature for playlists. This feature comes to help those listeners who need some assistance while adding tracks to a new or existing playlist. You can recognize the songs we’re suggesting since they have a little sparkle symbol next to a track. You can read more on how it works in our article here.

Premium users have the ability to the enhance their playlist with recommendations, which automatically adds similar songs to their playlist as long as the feature is turned on. This feature is optional in all playlists and it's possible to turn it off by clicking on the Smart Shuffle button at the top of the playlist. Lyubka_1-1683271300605.png

If you don't want those recommendations added, but you want the tracks to play randomly - make sure the option remains like this.Lyubka_0-1683271183636.png

If you have any feedback about this new feature - you're welcome to share it in this thread here as your feedback is important to us! 

Hope this clear things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you 🙂

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts