Step 1

NEXT STEP

premium family

premium family

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I guess I have double subscription. One is premium and the other is premium family. So, it seems like I am paying double fee. I just want to continue with Family premium ehich my son is using already, however, when I got in to Spotify, I have been asked to change payment method ASAP for a single premium membership and it was saying there I should change it immidaitley not to loose my play lists. The payment page was in Dutch and I didnt understand anything. How can I fing the family premium account mrmbership details and start using it. If I switch to FP memberhip would I loose play list. I am from Turkey. Waiting for your response asap please. up

3 Replies

Hey,

Welcome to the community!

You can always check your account plan and status here!

And the available plans here! In the available plans the current plan should be specified. As far as i know the family premium plan and the single premium plan should not be available at the same time, so please make sure that on the bill the same account is specified, as you might have two different accounts!

Also, have you been billed two times? If so you can check out here the refund policies and ask for one if eligible!

Hopefully i helped you out, if not please let me know so i can try helping you furthermore!

Wishing you only the best,

C

Hi,
Unfortunatley I couldnt get the answer I was expecting. I just want to know
how many accounts I have. I should have one premium family and I also
shouls have (which I had to renew today) one premium accounts. Somehow,
last night my son has received a message from Spotify saying that "you have
been removed from premium family". I just want to know the reason and I
also just want to have 'one' and 'only' premium family account (which I
have paid for it last week too). I am looking for your reply for the
clearification.

Bertan Ayduk

Hey there @bertanayduk!

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out.

Can you start by taking a look at your Receipts page? If you don't see all your payments for Spotify there, it means that you might be paying for 2 different accounts.

Check out this page under ''Do you have more than one Premium account?'' to see what you can do to locate your second account. 

If you see all the payments on the Receipts page, then you can rest assured that you only have one account with us and update it to the Family plan here.

Keep us posted on how it goes and let us know if you have any further questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts