Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

premium troubles

premium troubles

So for Christmas I got a $10 Spotfiy gift card that said I could choose what service I wanted. I was hoping that I could get the 3 months of Premium for $1 and I chose the "choose another payment option" so that I could use the money on the gift card to pay. But when I entered the gift card code, I automatically got 1 month of spotify premium for all the $10 on the card and now I can't get the 3 months for a dollar or even a student discount. 

Is there any way I can refund the money on the gift card so that i can save that for later, then be able to get the 3 months premium by paying through another method like a credit card instead??

3 Replies

I had a similar problem. I was looking for 1€/month for 3 months and then I see in 9,99€ its been paid by my VISA. Is that a joke?

Im having a similar issue.. However, i'd say mine makes even less sense. Im a student & I got $30 for Spotify & I planned on using the student discount for the gift card, so i'd get 6 months, but I automatically got 3 months. I emailed Spotify previously because it was saying I wasnt eligible for the $0.99 for 3 months but it said NOWHERE in the ads that it was exclusive to only certain members. I had to go to a completely different website/forum to find out that it was only an offer for newer Spotify members. When I emailed Spotify, I got a generic email back & no help. Ive been pretty loyal for a few years now & im pretty disgusted. 

Hello And welcome to The community 🙂
Please make a New request here: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/

But this time please answer to The automated e-Mail you'll recieve Even if it says noreply. A Spotify employee should help you then. Im really sorry that you are having issues with spotify And thanks in advance for your Patience.

Merry xmas And good luck 🙂

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

Suggested posts