Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

premium

premium

I purchased the premium deal today since it was the last day for the 3 months for 99 cents, but I wanted to know will the month of December count since i just purchased it today?

9 Replies

Hi @krystahalls,

Yes, it will!

To see your account details, just click here

Let me know if you have any other questions 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

BOM GENTE SEI QUE  NÃO É ESTA PAGINA PARA TIRAR DUVIDAS MAS COMO AINDA  NÃO ACHEI A PAGINA ADEQUADA ESTOU USNDO ESTA, USEI POR UM TEMPO A VERSÃO GRATIS, EM SEGUIDA PAGUEI VIA BOLETO A VERÇÃO PREMIUM MAS ATÉ AGORA NÃO A RECEBO E NÃO ESTOU CONSEGUINDO USAR OS RECURSOS DA CONTA PRMIUM, ALGUEM PODERIA ENCAMINHAR ESTA MENSAGEM AO ADMINISTRADOR DESTE FORUM PARA OS MESMOS  ENTRASSEM EM CONTATO COMINGO

RECEBI UM EMAIL DO SUPORTE SPOTFY, SOLICITANDO UM PRINTE DO PAGAMENTO POREM QUANDO RETORNO O EMAIL DÁ ERRI DE INSCRIÇÃO SOLICITO UM CINTATO PARA QUE EU POSSA ENVIAR O COMPROVANTE DE PAGAMENTO DO PREMIUM

Boa tarde @MARQUOS!

Como assim erro de inscrição? Pra qual endereço de email do Spotify eles pediram pra vc enviar?

BittencourtSpotify Star

I wanted to purchase the spotify premium deal for 3 month, but they booked 9,99€ in the last step. I want to cancel it and I do NOT want to pay the 9,99€.
It's not correct and I didn't used Spotify since my payment!
What can I do now? How do I get my money back?

Hi @user-removed,

This offer is for new users only, who have never tried Premium (not even the trial period).

If you haven't used your Premium subscription, you can get a full refund within 14 days of purchase. 

In this case then I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify staff - simply drop them a line on social media (Twitter or Facebook) or by using the contact form. Make sure, if you use the latter, to reply to the automated email you'll receive directing you back to the help pages, even if it's from a no-reply.

Support usually gets back within a day or two.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

BittencourtSpotify Star

Thank you for your fast response!
I'm a new user and I didn't use my spotify premium!
I will try to contact them!

You're welcome @user-removed, good luck 🙂

Let me know if I can help with anything else!

BittencourtSpotify Star

Supporte@spotfy.com

Suggested posts