Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

problem with deleting and creating an account

problem with deleting and creating an account

So, not so long ago I created an account and used the apple id to log in, which in the end turned out to be inconvenient due to the inability to use the windows desktop application. A couple of weeks ago I deleted that account with the desire to create a new one with the same e-mail without using an apple id. When i'm trying to register with the same e-mail, an error occurred. Is it possible to permanently delete that account?
P.S. I had to create this new account to contact support, because I can’t access my past account in any way.

1 Reply

Hey @legato55 ,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

It can take around 14-30 days for the email address to be completely removed from Spotify's system and made available for registering a new account again.

In the meantime, you can create a new account with another email address and later on change the email to your preferred one.

You can also check out this support article, where it's explained how you can create a password for your Apple ID account so that you can log in on any device using your email and password to use Spotify.

Hope this helps 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts