Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"This content is not available" - but only for me.

"This content is not available" - but only for me.

Plan

Free

Country

Australia

Device

All

Operating System

All

My Question or Issue

Hi, so after listening to one song on repeat for about 2 days while working (https://open.spotify.com/album/337mzRS3hivhPRXorHhCB9?highlight=spotify:track:74bl1BknckkMbxpBJFSxmH), I found I am no longer able to play the song, or entire album, even. It will not work for me on any device (phone, web, windows apps, multiple PCs, etc.).

However, I asked a friend to play it, and he can with no problem. I am wondering now if my account was flagged for being something like a "click-farm" since I did listen to the song about 200 times in about 2 days. Has anyone experienced anything like this? Have I hit my quota of listens or something? Thanks.

2 Replies

hi, thanks for contact the Community,
maybe try to log out and log in again or restart your system. Can you play other songs or albums ? try playing annother song and then this song again.
hope i could help.

Hey @mett139,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here.

It's a good idea to follow the suggestion of @Phoenixracker42 by using the log out everywhere feature and if the issue persists-  run a clean reinstall on your device. This involves deleting the cache files of the app and will force a account wide resynchronization of your info. You can have a look at this guide for the steps relevant to each device. Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app.  

Hope you find this useful. Let us know how you get on.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts