Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"form expired" in sign-up process

"form expired" in sign-up process

i've been trying to create a new spotify account for days now, but anytime i fill out the sign-up form(using my email, cuz i dont have facebook) a message pops saying something in the lines of "the form has expired, please reload the page". has anyone else been experiencing this issue? and spotify...please work this bug out!!! 

Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 00.00.17.png
3 Replies

Hey @kianhaynes

Can you try using a different web browser or using incognito window? Does that help?

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Figure**bleep** out! This is still an inside 2 years later and you are a major company. Get it together Spotify

Hey there @nickweimer,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community about this!

Just to confirm, are you seeing this error message when signing up for a new account or when resetting your password?

We'd recommend making sure to give it another try:

• Using a different browser
  • In an incognito or private window on your browser
  • Using a different device, for example if you're using a mobile device, try a desktop device instead
  • Using a different internet connection

If none of these do the trick, it'd be helpful if you could share some additional details, for example a screenshot of the error message you see so we can take a look. Just make sure that there's no private or sensitive info.

We'll be keeping an eye out for your reply. Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions -  we'll be happy to lend a hand.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts