setting spotify NOT to open when i turn on my device

setting spotify NOT to open when i turn on my device

Plan

Premium

Country USA

Device

(iPhone 8,  , Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System ios, windows 11 pro

how do you keep spotify from auto logging on?. i turned off the auto log on feature in the advance settings but the damm thing still keeps logging on. also with my iphone, ive set all the setting to NOT activate spotify when i dont want it to but every time i get in my car ( an 2018 audi q quattro) it connects and plays... its getting to be pretty anoying that im going to drop my premium subscription and trash spotify for something else. this has become intrusive and with no actual customer support, one needs to wonder if this is the right "company" to get music from.

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

1 Reply

Hey, @vertical102 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

I'm not sure about what are you meaning... In this case, could you tell me if this issue is happening on more than one device? And could you confirm whether you mean "auto log-in" or "open Spotify app on start-up"?

And when it comes to Customer Support, you can be in touch with Spotify Staff any time though its support channels. But, be sure that if you want to continue the support here in Community, I'll be happy to help you out!

Kind Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts