Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

unable to change my card

unable to change my card

Hi, 

I got my premium linked to an old card, but now I have a new account in a different bank. So today I got the message, that I should update my paying methods. I did so, I changed the card number and all and there was a message that I will not be charged anything, until I send a document confirming, that I am a student. I did so, sent the document, but in my account there stayed still the old card, so I changed it one more time for the new one, but still there is the old card and also MY NEW ACCOUNT GOT CHARGED TWICE... I don't relly know, how to figure this out. The message about being unable to charge my account is still there... can somebody help me please? 

2 Replies

Hey @Gigiqueen, welcome to the Community!

In this case, we suggest you check out the info listed in this article. If you still have trouble seeing your Premium features, the pending charge point most likely applies to you.

If that's the case, make sure your card meets the requirements listed here and try signing up again.

Let us know if that helps.

Hey @Gigiqueen, welcome to the Community!

In this case, we suggest you check out the info listed in this article. If you still have trouble seeing your Premium features, the pending charge point most likely applies to you.

If that's the case, make sure your card meets the requirements listed here and try signing up again.

Let us know if that helps.

Suggested posts