Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

username

Solved!

username

so I had just deleted my old account and started a new one when it asked for a username I gave it paintingsoap787, and it had some trouble at first but it got through. but when I looked at my user name it apparently didn't go through and it became a long string of numbers and letters. None of which I had done myself and now I don't know what to do to fix it and I'm really new to Spotify anyway so I don't know my way around. this is the "username" it gave me c25b4ickraxtukmsklqz62vom 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @Paintingsoap 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Probably something went wrong on your sign up process. Now you can delete your current account and create a new one or you can link your Spotify to your FB account and Spotify will display your name  and profile photo like on your FB.

More info about usernames here:

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @Paintingsoap 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Probably something went wrong on your sign up process. Now you can delete your current account and create a new one or you can link your Spotify to your FB account and Spotify will display your name  and profile photo like on your FB.

More info about usernames here:

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts