Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

A few problems since I got premium

A few problems since I got premium

Hey. 

I use a Sony xperia XA2 with newest available Android and Spotify version. 

A few weeks ago I got premium.

First, everything was fine, but since a few days I have some problems. 

The first one was, that after I downloaded playlists or albums they get deleted after a few hours. 

I went online and have read that I should re-download the app, and that's what I did.

After that I also restarted my phone. 

Since then I got the same problem, but also one more. 

When I stop listening and start the app after some hours, I have to log in, every time. 

It's really annoying, and I start wondering why I even got a Premium account, even though I can't use all Premium features and also have to log in everytime I start the app. 

Hope I can get help here. 

1 Reply

Hi there,

Sorry but i have bad news for you.

You are not the only one having problem with offline songs disappearing, there are many of us who left Spotify for this very reason, however, Spotify doesnt care. Its a very long going issue (just search for it) and dont even bother finding a solution because none works.

Your only solution is Google Music or Amaz Prime. If you have iPhone then Apple music is alos an option, however, i only recommend it if you have "one" apple account. Otherwise everytime you log out, your music disappears.

I stopped my premium when I got on a 12h flight with my newly purchased  Bose noise cancelling headphones, launched the app to find out I have no songs to listen.

Make the right decision. good luck 😉

Suggested posts