Announcements

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 48 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Update/instal reboot my phone

Hi, Since this morning my phone can't update spotify app : when it finishes to download my phone restarts. I tried to reboot my phone before , removed sd card , uninstalled and cleaned all data from spotify , restored my phone and the problem is stay...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Since this morning my phone can't update spotify app : when it finishes to download my phone restarts.    I tried to reboot my phone before , removed sd card , uninstalled an...
  • irenemartins
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

editing the podcasts which were not played

hi, since a couple of weeks there´s no possibility to edit the podcasts ( delete ) which were not played. pressing the "cross" doesnt work anymore.does anybody know why ?

• hi, since a couple of weeks there´s no possibility to edit the podcasts ( delete ) which were not played. pressing the "cross" doesnt work anymore. does anybody know why ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify se met sur pause

J'ai un Sony xperia et depuis hier Spotify se met de lui-même sur pause toutes les 10-20 secondes. J'ai déjà essayé de désinstallé et réinstaller Spotify, redémarrer mon téléphone, mais le problème est toujours là... Que faire ??

• Casual Listener
  • J'ai un Sony xperia et depuis hier Spotify se met de lui-même sur pause toutes les 10-20 secondes. J'ai déjà essayé de désinstallé et réinstaller Spotify, redémarrer mon téléphone, mais le problème e...
  • Eurelix
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

PW problem RuneAudio

HiI used Facebook to login, but now I'm using a Raspberry Pi with DAC and Rune Audio to play music. Spotify is supported but not FB login. How I can login?

• Hi I used Facebook to login, but now I'm using a Raspberry Pi with DAC and Rune Audio to play music. Spotify is supported but not FB login. How I can login?
  • DrivenPlaylist
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chrome OS Android App not working with local files

I'm working on a Chromebook with Android apps enabled, and have downloaded the Spotify Android app (not simply the web player) to stream and download songs. The Android app (like all Spotify apps) has the ability to take local files from a compatible...

•  I'm working on a Chromebook with Android apps enabled, and have downloaded the Spotify Android app (not simply the web player) to stream and download songs. The Android app (like all Spotify ap...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Download stuck (note 5, android 7.0)

I tried uninstalling the app and reseting my phone but nothing works. Download either stuck at 0% or x% (meaning it can get stuck whenever it wants, EVEN 99%) I never really have all my songs downloaded, at most 1/3 of em (almost 1k songs total). Doe...

• I tried uninstalling the app and reseting my phone but nothing works. Download either stuck at 0% or x% (meaning it can get stuck whenever it wants, EVEN 99%) I never really have all my songs downloa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs showing as grey on android but play on PC

I added a local file from itunes to my spotify library and the songs I added are on my spotify library on my computer and I can listen to them no problem.In the past I've transfered songs from my PC spotify to my Android spotify this way with no prob...

• I added a local file from itunes to my spotify library and the songs I added are on my spotify library on my computer and I can listen to them no problem. In the past I've transfered songs from my P...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Não aparece a opção de importar.

Não aparece a opção de importar as músicas do próprio celular.

• Não aparece a opção de importar as músicas do próprio celular.
  • NoriDias
  • 3 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 9 likes

Updates remove saved music? Why?!?!

Quite frequently when both my Android phone and ipad updates, all my saved (downloaded) music will 'unsave'. I've had to redownload all my music at least 6-8 times this year! Is this a problem on my end or is it an issue with the update process itsel...

• Quite frequently when both my Android phone and ipad updates, all my saved (downloaded) music will 'unsave'. I've had to redownload all my music at least 6-8 times this year! Is this a problem on my ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Account Expired

If my premium account has expired, do the music that i save in My Songs gone? I mean the list. Can i still stream my songs list online although it's shuffle?

• If my premium account has expired, do the music that i save in My Songs gone? I mean the list. Can i still stream my songs list online although it's shuffle?
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App keeps crashing on startup

Hoping someone can help me out here. For a few days now my Samsung S7 is having difficulty with the app. Anytime I open the app it just pauses on my home screen, doesn't bring anything up, just the grey background and then crashes. Which on Samsung i...

• Hoping someone can help me out here.   For a few days now my Samsung S7 is having difficulty with the app. Anytime I open the app it just pauses on my home screen, doesn't bring anything up, j...
  • Betelgeuse31
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Upgrade to Premium

I am unable to get to the premium version.. but its not showing!

• I am unable to get to the premium version.. but its not showing!
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SoundCloud Integration to help new talent get signed

My son signed into m6 spodify on his phone, Somehow it changed the username on my phone to his! How to change back???? Help

• My son signed into m6 spodify on his phone,  Somehow it changed the username on my phone to his!  How to change back???? Help
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Please allow us to manually choose the SDcard for storage!

I have the issue of Spotify never choosing my 64GB SDcard over my local 32GB storage. Why can't you just add the option of moving the files? Why must you have guides telling us to run 8 different steps that MIGHT help the situation? Why make a weird ...

• Regular
  • I have the issue of Spotify never choosing my 64GB SDcard over my local 32GB storage. Why can't you just add the option of moving the files? Why must you have guides telling us to run 8 different ste...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

can't download by using cellular

I already have premium, but I cant download songs. when I went to settings, the songs still couldnt be downloaded. my phone capacity is more than 1gb. anyone, please, help me

• I already have premium, but I cant download songs. when I went to settings, the songs still couldnt be downloaded. my phone capacity is more than 1gb. anyone, please, help me
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fiz o pagamento do boleto bancario e nao foi ativo o Premium

Fiz o pagamento do spotify Premium via boleto ha 10 dias atras de RS199,00 e o meu spotify esta dizendo que eu nao atualizei meus dados de pagamento ainda. Quero uma solucao para esse problema.

• Fiz o pagamento do spotify Premium via boleto ha 10 dias atras de RS199,00 e o meu spotify esta dizendo que eu nao atualizei meus dados de pagamento ainda. Quero uma solucao para esse problema.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Mobile data usage

I was wondering when I listen to a playlist while on 3G, does the app plays all the songs over 3G, or it plays only the songs I didn't download to my phone.

• I was wondering when I listen to a playlist while on 3G, does the app plays all the songs over 3G, or it plays only the songs I didn't download to my phone.
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Aplicación Lenta

Estimados a algunos de ustedes le funciona mal la aplicación, muy lenta y se cierra.Saludos

• Estimados a algunos de ustedes le funciona mal la aplicación, muy lenta y se cierra. Saludos
  • larock83
  • 4 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 18 likes

Se traba y reinicia celular

Tengo un Samsung J7 Cada que uso spotify y se apaga la pantalla este se traba y me reinicia todo el celular es bastante incómodo ya reinstale la aplicación, la actualicé y también reinicie celular de fabrica y nada funciona ayuda plis se está volvien...

• Tengo un Samsung J7 Cada que uso spotify y se apaga la pantalla este se traba y me reinicia todo el celular es bastante incómodo ya reinstale la aplicación, la actualicé y también reinicie celular de...
  • Laura81
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Play on other devices

I can not play the songs on my Android phone Asus zenfone 2 and play the songs on my Windows 10 computerMy cell phone does not recognize it but from my computer I can play it on my phone without problems

• I can not play the songs on my Android phone Asus zenfone 2 and play the songs on my Windows 10 computer My cell phone does not recognize it but from my computer I can play it on my phone without pr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes