Plan

Premium

Country

Greece

Device

Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro

Operating System

Android

I found a temporary solution about this problem with the 3 dots/track settings . So I downloaded a old version (Spotify 6.3.0.882 version) and it's works with all features but with oldfashioned menu. It's a temporary solution which works. And if I am right the problem with the freeze app from the 3 dots/track settings comes from Spotify . Spotify if you listen me fix it. 

http//spotify.en.uptodown.com/android/download/1224131

Screenshot_2019-11-02-22-45-24-197_com.spotify.music.jpg
7 Replies

Hey, @zipfero 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Spotify is already on it, working on a solution for this issue. At the moment, I suggest that you take a look at this Ongoing Issue and give us the required information to help us to fix the issue.

And I don't recommend that you use this old version of Spotify in order to avoid security and usability issues...

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg 

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yes I know about the security thinks but I want to have spotify with all features. That's why I am paying of.

Yeah, I understand your position and agree with you. But, don't worry, we are working on a solution... If you've posted your reply on the Ongoing Issue I've sent you above, you will receive an update when Staff has a position.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

You talk about usability issues when the 3 dot menu bug is a VERY BIG usability issue by itself and is taking you more than 2 years to fix it

Happening with my redmi note 8 pro too. sucks with this bug. while there was no such bug on redmi y2.

thanks, i'm trying old versions...still have the 3dots issue on my phone.

Now it works perfect on my Cubot Quest Lite. Thank you very much

Suggested posts