Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Acount deleted. Please someone help me

Acount deleted. Please someone help me

Hi everyone, I woke up this morning and turn on my spotify when I realize that I had to log in (which is weird because i never log out) and when I did it, it said that my user or password were wrong

I thought that maybe I forgot my password so I went to get a new one, surprise for me because then it said that my user didn't exist and that there was no registration of my mail in their data. Basically my acount was gone, dissapeared. 

I was like "ok, whatever, I'll make a new acount" so I went and tried to make a new one, the problem was that when I put the username and mail (the same ones as my old acount) it said that the username and name were already taken, the same ones that previosly said that there was no registration of them.

I don't undertand anything, I don't know if there is a mail where i can contact to so they can solve my problem 😞 My main worry about this is that my acount was premium (I even have the mail that spotify send when you purchase the service) and I don't want them to keep charging me a service for an acount that, acording to them, doesn't exist. 

If anyone here can give a mail to contact to I'll be very grateful. Thank you 

3 Replies

Hi there! I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

I don't have twitter and the contact form was to "limited" I didn't feel like I could explain my problem through there. 

Are those my only options? 😞

Those are the only sponsored methods currently. With the contact form, you should be able to select account, trouble logging in, android for the device and then type in the message. The team will reach back out and you can respond wtih any more necessary details. 

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts