Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my playlists have been changed!!!

All my playlists have been changed!!!

Hi, every month i got the same problem with my playlist on the android, all my download playlist dissapear & i have to download again. ithink is becouse i pay two account with the same creditcard¿?¿¿? i will be happy if i fix this problem.

Hola, cada mes tengo el mismo problema con mis listas descargadas en el android, por la misma fecha cada mes desaparecen las listas que tengo descargadas en el telefono (samsum galaxy sII). No se si puede ser a que pago dos cuentas con la misma tarjeta¿?¿ serio perfecto si soluciono este  problema,gracias.

3 Replies

Hi jiminhoflow - Welcome to the Community. 

If this happens for you each month it sounds like you haven't been online for 30 days. 

Users with offline playlists have to sign in online once a month. That way their Premium subscription can be confirmed again. 

Just be sure to go into online mode every once in a while 🙂

i use everyday,on the android & mac,but is always the same on the android, i know is not a big problem, but i have a lot of playlist & i have to decide every month what i need to donwload, can be the pay mode i use¿?¿??¿,thanks

Are you using it in online mode everyday? Or is it always in offline mode?

Listening in offline mode (without signing in) won't be enough. You just need to be in online mode a bit enough month. 

Suggested posts