Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

sms where is it???

i fprgot to type +46 before my mobile number what to do??

• i fprgot to type +46 before my mobile number what to do?? 😞
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

sound gone...

Why is the music gone? Everything works perfect, eksept that there is no sound... Dissapeared å couple of days ago... I have a HTC Desire HD... How can I fix it? :-).

• Why is the music gone? Everything works perfect, eksept that there is no sound... Dissapeared å couple of days ago... I have a HTC Desire HD... How can I fix it? :-).
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song not synched correctly

I have a song that did not download properly for offline mode. It only has the last 15 or 20 seconds of the song. I've tried undownloading and deleteing the track but still it keeps the broken song. Any help would be appricated.

• I have a song that did not download properly for offline mode.  It only has the last 15 or 20 seconds of the song.  I've tried undownloading and deleteing the track but still it keeps the b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Better support for tablets

When will you release a native spotify app for android tablets, like the app for iPad?

• Casual Listener
  • When will you release a native spotify app for android tablets, like the app for iPad?
  • Styxor
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

This really is the most buggy app ever!

Guys, help me out here. I signed up a couple of weeks ago and so far I have not managed to download my playlists to my phone and I am about 2 mins away from canceling my subscription! First, there’s the problem (which seems to be extremely prevalent)...

• Casual Listener
  • Guys, help me out here.  I signed up a couple of weeks ago and so far I have not managed to download my playlists to my phone and I am about 2 mins away from canceling my subscription!   ...
  • stevelangley
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zombie playlist won't die!

I made a playlist. Then I deleted it from my PC. When I logged on my phone and tablet the playlist remianed but is forever stuck in loading. As such I cannot delete it using the mobile app, and it no longer shows up on my PC app. How can I get rid of...

• I made a playlist. Then I deleted it from my PC. When I logged on my phone and tablet the playlist remianed but is forever stuck in loading. As such I cannot delete it using the mobile app, and it no...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium sur Samsung galaxy Y

Bonjour, J'ai spotify premium depuis 3 j, et je ne parviens pas à écouter mes playlists, en étant connectée en Wifi. Quand je clique sur lecture, le message " Pas de connexion Internet s'affiche", or avec ce type d'abonnement je dois pouvoir écouter ...

• Bonjour, J'ai spotify premium depuis 3 j, et je ne parviens pas à écouter mes playlists, en étant connectée en Wifi. Quand je clique sur lecture,  le message " Pas de connexion Internet s'af...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

no "library" after syncing

I have synced my desktop with my android device and it showed "synced 138 songs". However, I am seeing "Downloaded" and "All" with playlists underneath such as Country, 80's Rock etc. However, that is all that is there which is about 30 songs. I don'...

• Casual Listener
  • I have synced my desktop with my android device and it showed "synced 138 songs".  However, I am seeing "Downloaded" and "All" with playlists underneath such as Country, 80's Rock etc.  How...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

how do you know which of your facebook friends have spotify?

When you click friends on the spotify app all your facebook friends pop up and most you click on dont have any songs.

• Casual Listener
  • When you click friends on the spotify app all your facebook friends pop up and most you click on dont have any songs.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotfiy is Offline!

I see multiple notices that folks are getting a message "Spotify is Offline" with both i phones and androids...I have an Android, turned my Wifi on and went to the setting to turn my Offine mode, On....No change.

• I see multiple notices that folks are getting a message "Spotify is Offline" with both i phones and androids...I have an Android, turned my Wifi on and went to the setting to turn my Offine mode, On....
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing with USB

I'm sure this has been asked a hundred times but I am going to ask again. I have a windows computer and an android phone and they are not on a wifi network. Just a standard wired network. I connect my android device to usb but it does not show up on ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm sure this has been asked a hundred times but I am going to ask again.   I have a windows computer and an android phone and they are not on a wifi network. Just a standard wired network. ...
  • EvanR
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why no access to free account with adds on android.

Anyone know why the free version, with adds, is not available on android like it is on my computer,

• Casual Listener
  • Anyone know why the free version, with adds,  is not available on android like it is on my computer,  
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! free Add supported version on android.

Anyone know why the free version, with adds, is not available on android like it is on my computer,

• Casual Listener
  • Anyone know why the free version, with adds,  is not available on android like it is on my computer,  
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists not showing up

Running the latest version of Spotify on my G2 (running Gingerbread), and none of my playlists are showing up, except for my starred playlist. This occured after I reinstalled the app on my phone, because specific playlists weren't showing up, and no...

• Casual Listener
  • Running the latest version of Spotify on my G2 (running Gingerbread), and none of my playlists are showing up, except for my starred playlist. This occured after I reinstalled the app on my phone, be...
  • alharmon
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Offline syncing has stopped as there's no space left on this device"

Rooted my cellphone (LG GX2) and installed the Cyanogen mod. All the stuff I had on the cellphone previously is gone which means I had to install and synchronize/download Spotify and my playlists. Before I rooted my phone and installed the Cyanogen m...

• Casual Listener
  •   Rooted my cellphone (LG GX2) and installed the Cyanogen mod. All the stuff I had on the cellphone previously is gone which means I had to install and synchronize/download Spotify and m...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Undownloaded playlists keep redownloading unbidden

Hi, I had a search around but I could only find threads with the opposite problem - playlists not downloading or staying downloaded.My problem is that I have an unlimited data plan, so I don't need my playlists downloaded to my phone (a Samsung Galax...

• Regular
  • Hi, I had a search around but I could only find threads with the opposite problem - playlists not downloading or staying downloaded. My problem is that I have an unlimited data plan, so I don...
  • MrHowl
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

HTC sensation - Spotify premium not working properly

So I installed spotify premium and made a playlist. Once I download the playlist to my phone and go to offline mode, everything is fine. However, when I need to restart my phone, or sometimes even if I close the app, my songs disappear. This is espec...

• So I installed spotify premium and made a playlist. Once I download the playlist to my phone and go to offline mode, everything is fine. However, when I need to restart my phone, or sometimes even if...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! premium account doesnt work one mobile

hi, my name is mike. i have spotify premium and it worked great untill i got a new phone, it now only works on my computer. i cant log in on my mobile with facebook or my spotify account, and when it does i get a pop up of spotify ( if i am new to sp...

• hi,  my name is mike.   i have spotify premium and it worked great untill i got a new phone, it now only works on my computer. i cant log in on my mobile with facebook or my spotify a...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes