Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist in offline mode

Playlist in offline mode

Hey there!

I'v had Spotify Premium for a long time now. But the last month some of my playlist's want load in offline mode.
I use Spotify every day on my Android phone, and this is really irritating.

I have tried to delete Spotify from my phone and installing it again. And downloaded my playlist's. But it still want load som of them.

Please help...

10 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Are you saying they're not appearing when offline? Please note that you must be connected to the internet to see playlist additions/updates.

If you are online, try creating a new playlist on your computer, and dragging and dropping all the songs into the new one no more than 100 at a time.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Is your SD card full?

No. I have plenty of free memory

The playlist are appearing, but when i tap f.eks. the "Starred" list, the songs doesn't show. This was no problem before. But the last month it's been like this.

3 of my playlist doesn't load, "Starred" "Pimp'n that **bleep**'" and "mix_it"

Do these playlist show up on your android but empty?

Should there be over 333 tracks in each playlist?

Hey 🙂 

Did you make these playlists on the desktop version of Spotify? 

If so, I have a feeling you have hit a rather nasty playlist synchronisation bug present in v0.9.0.133 (Help > About). If you are on that version, then try copying the tracks from a broken playlist, into a new one copying a maximum of 332 tracks at a time. Do those new playlists then appear and work on your mobile? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

this is happening to me too. Is there a way to roll back to the version where this didnt happen please. I need to get my tracks back on my phone. thanks

There is a known issue with the way version 0.9.0.133.gd18ed589 of the desktop client synchronises large playlists. It is fixed in the new client version which is rolling out. In the meantime, if you're experiencing this bug (large playlists showing 0 tracks on the android), you can fix it by copying the tracks from the affected playlist into a new empty playlist in batches of no more than 330 tracks.

Tnx 4 you help guy's. I have made new playlists that work in offline mode. The only list that doesn't work is "Starred" I hope this will be fixxed on the next update.

You can do the same with your starred list - move the tracks to a new playlist called something else.

Suggested posts