Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android 8 - Volume changes constantly

Solved!

Android 8 - Volume changes constantly

Since the Update to Android 8 on my Oneplus 3, the app constantly fluctuates between 2 Levels of Volume.

If I change the Volume it just it just goes back to one of those two Levels and starts changing again.

I already disabled "Normalize Volume" as I was told this could be the reason for the bug. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, here's how I fixed it. It's an Oxygen issue that also affects other apps. You will only experience the weird audio change when using your phone in silent mode (first slider position). Other positions worked fine for me. Whenever you switch to the silent mode you get the possibility to change its settings. Here you have to turn on vibration. While the option was activated I didn't get any bugs. Turning it off afterwards worked fine for me too. I hope that I could help you!

Best of luck,

Daniel

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, here's how I fixed it. It's an Oxygen issue that also affects other apps. You will only experience the weird audio change when using your phone in silent mode (first slider position). Other positions worked fine for me. Whenever you switch to the silent mode you get the possibility to change its settings. Here you have to turn on vibration. While the option was activated I didn't get any bugs. Turning it off afterwards worked fine for me too. I hope that I could help you!

Best of luck,

Daniel

Suggested posts