Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android APP informs me I'm offline and I cannot log in

Android APP informs me I'm offline and I cannot log in

Plan

Free (I wanted to go premium but I cannot)

Country

Poland/Romania

Device

(Honor10)

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

On 14th of August I have created spotify account to see how it works before I get premium. Today I've tired login on my Spotify APP on my phone but I cannot (it worked fine for 2 weeks). I get information that I am offline and I should check my internet connection. I have reinstalled the aplication, removed all data from my phone related to spotify but this does not help. I have created a new account and have no problem loggin in to the APP on my phone (But still I cannot log in to my 1st account) I have checked this on a second phone and every time I try to log in on my account I got the same issue - you are offline check your connection. I managed to log in via computer so my account still exists.

I will not risk paying for spotify if I cannot log in on my phone, I hope somebody can help me with this because it looks like the issue is only with my account as I was able to log in with different credentials.

Thanks,

Sebastian

1 Reply

Hey there @Sebix5000,

Thanks for posting. Apologies for the delayed response, we just came across your reply.

Keep in mind some users reported this in the past in one of our ongoing issue threads. You can follow the steps listed there to try and solve this and if it persists you can add your vote by clicking on the +VOTE button. We suggest checking out the Status Update as well. 

It'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions. 

Suggested posts