Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android Issue - Songs cutting out mid play

Android Issue - Songs cutting out mid play

I'm having issues with my premium spotify on my Galaxy S4 Android 4.2.2 for the past couple of days where the audio just cuts out although the song is still playing, presing back will restart the song again but it will cut out again but always in a different place. It does this through the phones speaker and have tested 2 different headphones and 2 bluetooth speakers with the issue occuring on all.

It happens on both streaming and downloaded media, I have 100mbps broadband at home and a decent 4g connection so don't believe it is a streaming issue.

After pressing the volume keys after the music has cut out but the song is still playing changes the ringer volume on the phone not the media volume

I am the only user of my account so I know it is not being used on other devices.

I have tried a clean install and redownloaded my offline, but the issue persists. I have tried some other media players and havent seen the issue at all on there so I believe its an issue with the app itself

Is there a fix for this??

thanks for your help

Mark

5 Replies

Did you ever get a response or a fix. This happens to me all the time and it's extrememly irritating.

I thought this was a steaming only issue, but it happens when music is downloaded to my phone.

This always happens to me is this an app problem

Help

Had this same problem as well.....for several months now and have checked every setting dealing with data or streaming or app permissions....Had the same phone the whole time and just started happening outta the blue

Suggested posts