Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Android] LYRICS

[Android] LYRICS

LYRICS!!!

I'M THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT DOESN'T HEAR THE LYRICS TO SONGS VERY WELL......I HEAR THE BEAT MORESO, BUT I HAVE TO OFTEN GO TO A SECONDARY WEBSITE TO PULL UP THE LYRICS.  I THINK IT WOULD BE FANTASTIC IF I HAD THE OPTION TO PULL UP A LYRICS OPTION ON A DROP DOWN MENU!!

3 Replies

Hi @dzenitram71,

Thank you for posting on the Community!

We've moved your post to this help board because the Lyrics feature already exists. However, since the Lyrics feature is still being tested, it might not be available for all users across all devices. 

We recommend logging out and back in twice on your phone. This activates the feature on some accounts.

Hope this helps.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi 

I'm using iOS version of Spotify. My phone is iPhone 12 Pro with iOS version 14.8 and my Spotify is 8.6.68.1328.

I have tried logging out and back in twice my Spofity on my phone but I still cannot see lyrics on my Spotify.

Could you please provide the detailed steps of how to enable lyrics on Spotify for iPhone?

Very appriciate your help.

Hi there @samkimo123,

Thanks for reaching out.

As @MafeG mentioned, this feature is still being tested, so it isn't available in all markets and even for all users in the markets where it's available.

Restarting the app twice in a row may enable the feature (if you're in a market where it's available), however, it's not guaranteed. We're afraid that there aren't any steps to manually enable this feature on neither the users' end or ours.

Hope this clears things up. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Take care.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts