Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Android][Playlists] Sorting all of my playlists in my library

Solved!

[Android][Playlists] Sorting all of my playlists in my library

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

bq Aquaris E5 LTE

Operating System

Android 6.0.1

My Question or Issue

Since the latest update there's no sorting option for my arrangement of all of my playlists in my library on my mobile device. To clearify I want to sort all of my playlists and not the songs in a particular playlist.
I'm using spotify wheater I have Internet reception on my mobile device or not and at the moment there's no option to show only your offline playlists and there's no option to sort your playlists so that you can see your recently played playlists or your custom order of your playlists or alphabetically orderd playlists.

I need this feature to listen to my playlists and my songs.

Without any kind of sorting option for playlists I won't use spotify anymore.

There's a screenshot attached and there you can see my spotify (german language). I am in my library and I want to sort all my playlists but there are no three dots and the 'filter' button is no button because it does nothing if I click it.

PS: If there's any other submission with the same request I'm sorry but I couldn't find any.

spotify.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It was a bug and I've found the cause:

So apparently if I use a blue light filter app (Name of the app is 'Blue Light Filter Pro')  the 'Flter' (Sorting) button (as seen in the screenshot above) won't work. If I turn off the blue light filter app the 'Flter' (Sorting) button does work. Now I can sort all my playlists in my library again and all the problems I'm having are fixed and I can be a happy spotify user once again 🙂

Two new screenshots without the blue light filter app shows the working sorting option and the one screenshot with the working blue light filter app serves as a comparison:

View solution in original post

Screenshot_20190520-010758.png
Screenshot_20190520-010810.png
Screenshot_20190520-010824.png
1 Reply
Marked as solution

It was a bug and I've found the cause:

So apparently if I use a blue light filter app (Name of the app is 'Blue Light Filter Pro')  the 'Flter' (Sorting) button (as seen in the screenshot above) won't work. If I turn off the blue light filter app the 'Flter' (Sorting) button does work. Now I can sort all my playlists in my library again and all the problems I'm having are fixed and I can be a happy spotify user once again 🙂

Two new screenshots without the blue light filter app shows the working sorting option and the one screenshot with the working blue light filter app serves as a comparison:

Screenshot_20190520-010758.png
Screenshot_20190520-010810.png
Screenshot_20190520-010824.png

Suggested posts