Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android Samsung Note 9 shows connecting when using the Kenwood Spotify or Pandora apps.

Android Samsung Note 9 shows connecting when using the Kenwood Spotify or Pandora apps.

Hi -

Premium User

Country - U.S.

Device - Samsung Galaxy Note 9

Operating System -Android 9 Pie

The screen only displays 'Connecting' when trying to use either of the Spotify or Pandora applications on the head unit.
I have a Kenwood DDX375BT that until recently will not connect to the Spotify or Pandora Kenwood applications via bluetooth. Two months ago everything was fine.
The Kenwood Radio is updated to the latest 200.0.0 version of the applications.
Samsung Note 9 Updated to the Android ver. 9 with Nov. 1 security patch update.
I'm not sure if it was after last months security patch (Oct. 7?) I lost the ability to control the tracks and lost the song/album graphics display as. The Bluetooth source selection works for changing tracks on all of the phone music applications (Google music, Pandora, Spotify), but if I go to the Spotify or Pandora apps individually I lose the ability to control the tracks, and the display shows 'Connecting". The Kenwood applications never connect to the phone. I can play and select tracks directly from the phone and they play although the Kenwood show's connecting. I'm forced to use the Bluetooth source without images to display and that makes the applications pretty much useless at this point. I a technical person and have tried most every practical troubleshooting method suggested and still both applications will not connect after deleting, configuring, and adding both the bluetooth connections and applications.
Hoping you can help - Thanks in advance,

Greg

20191113_071637.jpg
0 Replies

Suggested posts