Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Android] Trouble on trying to open the Wrapped 2020

Solved!

[Android] Trouble on trying to open the Wrapped 2020

First topic around here.

Here's my info:

Redmi 8, Android 10, Free account.

I'm trying all the possible ways to trying to open the Wrapped of this year and it's being impossible to me, i think it's because of my phone mark I don't know. When I try to open the app closes and reopen, i already uninstalled and reinstalled and the problem persists.

Here's a screenshot

Screenshot_2020-12-02-00-37-40-462_com.spotify.music.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Vanguxx and thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having troubles accessing your 2020 Wrapped experience. 

Please, take a look at this Ongoing Issue that is currently being investigated by Spotify. 

If that's something you're experiencing, make sure to add your +VOTE to it and provide all the necessary details in a comment there. 

Have a great day!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @Vanguxx and thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having troubles accessing your 2020 Wrapped experience. 

Please, take a look at this Ongoing Issue that is currently being investigated by Spotify. 

If that's something you're experiencing, make sure to add your +VOTE to it and provide all the necessary details in a comment there. 

Have a great day!

Try going into your phone's settings and enabling animations (I found it in Accessibility > Visibility enhancements > and then disable 'remove animations'). It worked for me.

Suggested posts