Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Android] Troubleshooting Spotify

Solved!

[Android] Troubleshooting Spotify

I have a premium subscription to spotify but when I play music using the app I keep getting annoying Google Adverts between songs. Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@peekaysee
I've moved your message from the iOS to the Android forums.

Kindly check your account at Spotify.com to make sure that your account is on premium status, next check your Android phone to make sure you are signed in with the correct username..

Some people created 2 accounts unknowingly, one is through the "login with Facebook" function and the other is through the Register with Spotify - So it gets mixed up.

If you're still having problems,
I would advice you to contact a Spotify Advisor through the link below, and if you receive an automated reply, just reply back to that email (its for spam prevention purposes) and you should get a reply within max 1 to 2 business days.
https://www.spotify.com/sg-en/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

@peekaysee
I've moved your message from the iOS to the Android forums.

Kindly check your account at Spotify.com to make sure that your account is on premium status, next check your Android phone to make sure you are signed in with the correct username..

Some people created 2 accounts unknowingly, one is through the "login with Facebook" function and the other is through the Register with Spotify - So it gets mixed up.

If you're still having problems,
I would advice you to contact a Spotify Advisor through the link below, and if you receive an automated reply, just reply back to that email (its for spam prevention purposes) and you should get a reply within max 1 to 2 business days.
https://www.spotify.com/sg-en/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Suggested posts