Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android Wear 2.0 App Update

Solved!

Android Wear 2.0 App Update

When will Spotify finally release the update for Android Wear 2.0 support which was shown at Google I/O 2016?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Still no full Android Wear 2.0 support.On top of that Spotify still uses the horrible Apple design guidelines on Android. Cancelling my subscription now as there is no innovation to come with Spotify.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

What did this update include? Is there a video or summary somewhere?

At some point in this video they also showed Spotify:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_Z3gSXGsyI

Marked as solution

Still no full Android Wear 2.0 support.On top of that Spotify still uses the horrible Apple design guidelines on Android. Cancelling my subscription now as there is no innovation to come with Spotify.

i cancelled my two. Spotify on AW 2.0 i sa bad joke. only Playlist, no offline modus, hey im premium , no search function... bla bla bla, on Tizen is it much better solved., there should come an offline modus. 

holy **bleep**.... sry, a nogo

change to Google play that works in android wear perfectly well spotify to charge at the beginning of the month does not fail but for all the people who have watches with Android wear do not want to remove an application would be where we can do sports only with the independent clock and we can hear our lists of offline mode only do it with samsung wear those who have released a paste for having unfortunate service these spotify but when it comes to collect premium account do not fail please we are millions of people who want a spotify on our watches android wear so independent take out an application already

Suggested posts