Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Illegal use of my account by someone else

My account somehow has been hacked into. All of my stations and personal preferences are gone, & in their place is someone else's songs, artists, etc. How are they accessing and using my account & how do I stop them?

• My account somehow has been hacked into. All of my stations and personal preferences are gone, & in their place is someone else's songs, artists, etc. How are they accessing and using my account ...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No me detecta micro sd

Hola buenas tardes ya llevo 15 días con este problema ya actualice Spotify, lo densistale Spotify formatee micro SD y no la detecta y ya he hecho varias cosas y ni así siempre se guarda en la interna pero se llena rápidamente, ya hice de borrar datos...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola buenas tardes ya llevo 15 días con este problema ya actualice Spotify, lo densistale Spotify formatee micro SD y no la detecta y ya he hecho varias cosas y ni así siempre se guarda en la interna...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Remote device try to control my account

When playing my account another device (someones iphone) conect and take control of what i am listening. I have wifi and bluetooth turned off but the other device still controlling and also the othef user deleted my playlists. How that is posible ???...

• When playing my account another device (someones iphone) conect and take control of what i am listening. I have wifi and bluetooth turned off but the other device still controlling  and also the...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify started playing music when I was listening to Play Music

So, before I went out, I was listening to Neil Young Unplugged album on spotify. I quit spotify before going out for a walk. While out, I started listening to Floyd's Wish you were here on Play Music. At a certain point, spotify took over audio focus...

• Community Legend
  • So, before I went out, I was listening to Neil Young Unplugged album on spotify. I quit spotify before going out for a walk. While out, I started listening to Floyd's Wish you were here on Play Music...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify is not working on a Asus Zenfone 2

Hi all, I have an Asus Zenfone 2 with a premium family account. The problem is that I'm not able to use Spotify unless I restart the mobile. I have tried using the delete cache option, also I go to the applications options and delete data but it gets...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,  I have an Asus Zenfone 2 with a premium family account.   The problem is that I'm not able to use Spotify unless I restart the mobile. I have tried using the delete cache option...
  • javierf55
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • asus zenfone
    blocked
    not working
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Mode: Music has interruptions

Hi, with Spotify Premium All my Devices when I Play music un office Mode The music hace interruptions like Scratch disk. Not all the music, but a lot of this. Igual try only download in the internal memory, but is the same in the SD card. I have the ...

• Hi, with Spotify Premium All my Devices when I Play music un office Mode The music hace interruptions like Scratch disk. Not all the music, but a lot of this. Igual try only download in the internal ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trava nos 4 segundos

Tenho um Moto G3 play e minha conta é premium. As musicas do spotify travam nos 4 segundos de reprodução. Ja desinstalei e fiz uma instalação limpa, mas o problema persiste. Não sei mais o que fazer.

• Casual Listener
  • Tenho um Moto G3 play e minha conta é premium. As musicas do spotify travam nos 4 segundos de reprodução. Ja desinstalei  e fiz uma instalação limpa, mas o problema persiste. Não sei mais o...
  • edilsongon
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Downloaded albums

Why do I keep losing my downloaded albums? This has happened several times and is really starting to get to me! The albums are still there, however I need to download every single one AGAIN! Not all data is lost as it never happens with my downloaded...

• Casual Listener
  • Why do I keep losing my downloaded albums? This has happened several times and is really starting to get to me! The albums are still there, however I need to download every single one AGAIN! Not all ...
  • Smee1312
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Músicas offline no cartão SD

Não consigo salvar as músicas que eu baixo no cartão SD do meu celular (o modelo do celular é Moto G4 Play e o SD é um SanDisk classe 4)

• Não consigo salvar as músicas que eu baixo no cartão SD do meu celular (o modelo do celular é Moto G4 Play e o SD é um SanDisk classe 4)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sd

No me detecta el almacenamiento SD    

Screenshot_20170908-204401.png
  • Casual Listener
  • No me detecta el almacenamiento SD       
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me find a song!

The lyric is something like ' I'll wait for youuu' he sang it in a chilled voice and sang youuu in a bit of high voiced. The music video was in black and white, not fully I dont think. He had blonde hair and a beard. Heard it today the puregym.

• The lyric is something like ' I'll wait for youuu' he sang it in a chilled voice and sang youuu in a bit of high voiced. The music video was in black and white, not fully I dont think. He had blonde ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Suggested Songs Only!

Recently Spotify has been slowly decreasing the amount of music you want to listen too, and have saved, and increasing the "suggested songs" they want to play. Today after updating however I was very displeased to see that now I can no longer even li...

• Recently Spotify has been slowly decreasing the amount of music you want to listen too, and have saved, and increasing the "suggested songs" they want to play. Today after updating however I was very...
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My phone doesnt have radio feature

I using spotify for a wile and i notice that my phon dont have a radio button,daily mixes too.Did i need to activate premium too use this feature???

• Visitor
  • I using spotify for a wile and i notice that my phon dont have a radio button,daily mixes too.Did i need to activate premium too use this feature???
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant connect to device

HiI got my brand new Bluesound Node2 connected to my Spotify and it worked fine until today. But now my Spotify will not connect to my Bluesound Node2.I have tried to reboot my Bluesound and uninstall both apps. I have even tried to connect with my w...

• Hi I got my brand new Bluesound Node2 connected to my Spotify and it worked fine until today. But now my Spotify will not connect to my Bluesound Node2. I have tried to reboot my Bluesound and unin...
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Add support for Google ChromeCast

Latest update to Android Spotify now causing Chromecast 1st generation to freeze after casting. Rebootting Android, rebooting Chromecast, FDR for Chromecast and cache delete and reinstall all did not solve. Other apps still casting correctly so Spoti...

• Latest update to Android Spotify now causing Chromecast 1st generation to freeze after casting. Rebootting Android, rebooting Chromecast, FDR for Chromecast and cache delete and reinstall all did not...
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Duplicate Apps On Phone?!?

Hey everyone I need some help please, I've had Spotify for years & for some odd reason I have 2 Spotify Apps on my phone, they both open up the Spotify app though & I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling Spotify & it works but after a few minutes a d...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone I need some help please, I've had Spotify for years &  for some odd reason I have 2 Spotify Apps on my phone, they both open up the Spotify app though & I've tried uninstall...
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution layout diff

So my friend has a iphone and a nice layout, but i have andriond im 2 versions up and have this **bleep**ty layout when do i get the new one

• Casual Listener
  • So my friend has a iphone and a nice layout, but i have andriond im 2 versions up and have this **bleep**ty layout when do i get the new one
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con la app

Hola! Tengonun huawei y530 quebllevo utilizándola hace unas semanas con spotify...él problema esta en que se cierra cada vez que salgo, ejemploPongo a reproducir una canción y quiero contestar un mensaje, me salgo para contestar y es al instante o un...

• Hola!  Tengonun huawei y530 quebllevo utilizándola hace unas semanas con spotify... él problema esta en que se cierra cada vez que salgo, ejemplo Pongo a reproducir una canción y quiero conte...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Use local files from my PC to download in my Android is not work

I am trying to make a new playlist from my local files to download to my Android Phone but when I check ''download'' in my phone these songs are not downloaded

• I am trying to make a new playlist from my local files to download to my Android Phone but when I check ''download'' in my phone these songs are not downloaded 
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No more sound onChromecast

Since the last update there is no more sound via chromecast...Chromecast works perfectly with YouTube...

• Casual Listener
  • Since the last update there is no more sound via chromecast... Chromecast works perfectly with YouTube...
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes