Free

Country

U.S.A.

Device

LG Rebel 4 

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

On my liked songs playlist, despite having suggested songs off, random somgs keep playing. The only way that this dosent haopen is when i add a new song, amd then once thoose are done, it goes to some stupid song that i dont even like. Any help?

1 Reply

Hi @PoisonJewel

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

Regarding your question, on-demand mobile access is available only for Premium users. However, it's available on selected playlists for Free users as well, there will be no shuffle symbol next to the title of the playlist.

That means, you can choose a song you want to play, you have unlimited skips and you won't get recommendations while listening to your music.

You can still play on-demand using a desktop, even without Premium Subscription.

Spotify will suggest tracks and artists as you create and edit your playlists. The more you listen, the better suggestions will get.

I'd recommend creating playlists with more than 20 songs and liking (with the heart button) more songs, that way you might get less recommendations. 

Here's an article comparing different Subscriptions offered by Spotify. Take a look if you're interested.

I hope it helps!

Suggested posts