Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Any changes I make to a playlist while offline just get changed back when I connect back online

Solved!

Any changes I make to a playlist while offline just get changed back when I connect back online

I'm using premium Spotify in North Macedonia.

When I delete songs from a playlist on my phone (OnePlus 6T) and I'm offline, when I connect online everything just gets added back instead of syncing and deleting online as well.

This has happened multiple times now where I edit a playlist for an hour trying to get it just right then I forget I was offline and when I connect to the internet everything just reverts back.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @ilievivan00

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community, and welcome 🙂

Keep in mind that the Offline Mode blocks any traffic data interaction with the app, so it's expected that changes made while being offline won't be saved. 

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it onto the right team. 

You can also have a look in our Idea Exchange to see if someone else has already made a similar suggestion. If there isn't one, you can give these steps a go and submit your idea so that other users can also support it. The higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for it to be implemented.

We'll be right here if anything else comes up. 

Have a good one!

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @ilievivan00

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community, and welcome 🙂

Keep in mind that the Offline Mode blocks any traffic data interaction with the app, so it's expected that changes made while being offline won't be saved. 

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it onto the right team. 

You can also have a look in our Idea Exchange to see if someone else has already made a similar suggestion. If there isn't one, you can give these steps a go and submit your idea so that other users can also support it. The higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for it to be implemented.

We'll be right here if anything else comes up. 

Have a good one!

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts