Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

App crash 8.8.96. 364

App crash 8.8.96. 364

Plan

Premium

Country

France 

Device

Poco f1 

Operating System

MIUI 11.0.9.0 - Android 10 

My Question or Issue

Recently, while I could listen to the music etc., and have access to the history, my app crashed when I tried to access the parameters section. 

I thought it was a temporary bug. 

Yesterday, I tried again to access this section and again, it freezed and crashed! 😤

So I did what any support would have said : I un-installed it and re-installed it.

Now, I can't use Spotify! 😡

The app directly freeze and stop working, then after a moment I have a message about Spotify not responding. 

2 Replies

This is a screenshot of the crashed message. 

Screenshot_2024-01-08-05-34-24-178_com.spotify.music.jpg

Hey @Mckl,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community. 

Could you please restart your device and test again?

It's also a good idea to check the phone's battery settings and make sure that Spotify is set as an exception if you're using the battery optimization option.

If you're still experiencing this - we'd suggest performing a clean reinstall on your device as it should help you solve this. You've mentioned that you've already reinstalled the app, however, we usually recommend doing that with the steps in this article. This'll make sure you have the latest version of the app and that any corrupted files from previous installations files are removed. 

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you 🙂

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts