Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App crashes on any action.

Solved!

App crashes on any action.

Spotify opens but I can't take any action cause when I touch any choice it immediately crashes.
I'm using samung galaxy a7 android 5.1.1
?????
How can this be fixed?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks.
Didn't work with thertl layout but when changing phone language to English works fine.
App seems not to work with rtl languages.

View solution in original post

15 Replies

Hi, sorry to hear you're having so much trouble with the app. Have you tried a clean reinstall? That often fixes issues like this. Just follow this link for instructions on how to reinstall on Android, and hopefully it will be a simple fix.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

no resulto en la PC funciona normal y se refleja en el androi pero al cambiar de artista vuelve al menu original

I've tried the reinstall action and it didn't work. After installing the
app again the same problem continues.
I've seen the same complaints as mine in the Google play store comments.
This has began since the last update.
Thanks for trying to help.

Hola amigos si elproblema pudo ser por una actualizacion cual sera entonces la verdadera solucion por que sigo sin SPOTIFY en mi recorrido ...GRACIAS

I have the exact same problem on my galasxy s2 tab

Got the exact same problem on my lg g4. Tried clean re install and after uninstalling deleting all spotify related files with a file manager before re installing... Please help

Tried that and it didn't solve the problem.
Thanks for trying.

Just a shot in the dark but have you set the developer option "Force RTL layour" by any chance? If so, try disabling it and see if spotify behaves any better.

Marked as solution

Thanks.
Didn't work with thertl layout but when changing phone language to English works fine.
App seems not to work with rtl languages.

How did you do that?

Just Google for "force rtl layout". Or if you're using a right to left
language try to change to English and see if that helps.
It worked for me just with the language changing option.

I want my phone to stay with my rtl and native language, when i switched to english it worked but i want only spotify to be in english so it wont crash, how?

This does appear to be a bug - I can reproduce it by forcing RTL - and I have reported it here. Please add your comments if I missed anything.

Hola amigos encontre la solucion a mi problema cambiando las opciones del desarrolador y qitando la apicacion de RTL hurra !!! prueben esta solucion y exitos con suerte . Gracias a todo por sus aportes gracias . miguel de argentina

Suggested posts