premium family

Country

spain

Device

REDMI S2 2018

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

App does not work unless it is open and active on the screen, cant do anything else but have it on the screen open, forget about doing anything else if you want to keep listening to music, not even turn off the screen to save battery. I have tried uninstall and reinstall but it just worked for five minutes and the moment I turned off the screen it crashed. Not compatible with any other app on, even whatsapp. I have a premium subscription and have for at least 6 years, yet this problem is really making me question if it is worth it anymore...

1 Reply

Hi

I had the same problem, I tried everithing and with the help of twitter.com/SpotifyCares I fixed the problem. In my case, the SD card was crashing the app, I removed the SD card and then reinstalled the app, that fixed the problem (in my case).
Also, I followed this steps: support.spotify.com/mx/using_spotify/troubleshooting/spotify-not-working/ you can find the same page addressed to your country's lenguage if your lenguage is not spanish (I'm from Mexico) by changing the /mx/ prefix to your country's. This guide didn't help me but it does help to discard every option after contact twitter.com/SpotifyCares

I hope this helps you.

Agustin

Suggested posts