Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artist page loading issue on Android

Artist page loading issue on Android

After version 8.5.57.1164 I'm facing ''Artist page not loading' issue. Like when i go to some artist, it shows a popup saying 'something went wrong, have another go?' and on clicking that nothing happens, i have to force stop the app twice to temporarily fix the issue but then it happens again randomly, I've seen many users facing this issue (including my friends) and i thought it will be fixed by Spotify sooner or later but now I'm on 8.5.83.1075 and the issue is still there. I've tried the app on different phones running different android versions (8,9,10) and having different ui (aosp,miui etc) and the issue is on everyone so it's definitely not a phone problem, kindly fix this issue

3 Replies

Hey there @RishavG1,

Thanks for posting in the Community 🙂

Can you give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall? That way you can make sure the cache is not causing any issues.

If you have any battery optimization or power saving apps, you can deactivate them for Spotify.

It's also a good idea to try logging in to another account on the same device. Does the issue persist?

Let us know how it goes. If you have questions, you know where to find us.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Sadly no the issue is still not fixed and I've got in touch with Spotify support through mail and after trying everything they told they have alerted their developers to looker deeper into this, so hoping it will be fixed in upcoming updates until then i know how to fix it temporarily so i will do that till the time it's been fixed.

Hi there @RishavG1,

Thank you for your reply and confirmation.

If you have any questions we're always one reply away.

Cheers 🙂

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts