Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Auto play recommended songs for Premium User

Solved!

Auto play recommended songs for Premium User

After I upgraded my account to premium, auto play recommended songs option is not working anymore. Can I enable this function back? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ah what you are thinking of is the playlist radio! All you have to to is
tap and hold on the playlist to get the menu to pop up (download, share,
ect..) and tap 'go to playlist radio'. Happy I could help! If you have any
other questions don't hesitate to ask!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hi, can you give a little more detail to your situation? Also if possible i would reccomend checking to see if this problem persists on a different device!

Thank you for your reply. When you play songs in a playlist, you will see recommended songs at the bottom of a playlist. So, my situation is, are there any chance to play those recommended songs along with songs in my playlist? Because I remember that I can do that when I was free user. 

Marked as solution

Ah what you are thinking of is the playlist radio! All you have to to is
tap and hold on the playlist to get the menu to pop up (download, share,
ect..) and tap 'go to playlist radio'. Happy I could help! If you have any
other questions don't hesitate to ask!

It is not playlist radio, it is a completely different thing that autoplays when there are no longer any songs left in the queue therefore spotify attempts to find songs relating to the ones that you had been previously listening therefore making a seperate playlist called "Playing recommended songs for you." which usually follow the same genre of the music you were previously listening to, he is simply asking how to access this because sometimes it just refuses to work.

Suggested posts