NEXT STEP

Spotify Premiums still getting ads?

Spotify Premiums still getting ads?

Plan

Premium

Device

Samsung A71

My Question or Issue

I have a Spotify Premium account, but Spotify is still playing ads in between music. I understand that there are ads for podcasts, but this is in Spotify Music. Any way how to fix it? I just recently renewed my subscription. It's troublesome that there are still ads popping up in my devices.

3 Replies

Hey @artemxyzz 

Try logging into your Spotify profile on your browser here with your email. Your username will be displayed after you login.

After that, check the status of your subscription. If everything looks ok, logout of the app in your device, and be sure to use that username, instead of your email address, to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

The thing is, I can still use the Premium features like checking my queue and etc. The only problem is with the ads. I just tried your solution and it's still the same, but thank you for the suggestion though. I appreciate it.

Hey @artemxyzz

Thanks for getting back to us. Let's take a look at this together shall we. 

If your subscription is active and displayed when checking your account overview page then this might be connected to the device being used. If possible could you test on a another device, borrow a friends or family members phone and test out with your account logged in to see if the same will happen there. 

Also its worth deleting your cached files and logging in and out of your profile 2 times one after another, that will force  sync between the app and our servers. 

Keep us posted on how it goes!

MartinModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts