Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Avoiding Recommendations

Avoiding Recommendations

Hi!

I read that it won't play any recommendations when you're using a playlist > 12 songs.

Is that still a thing? I'm still getting those, though...

I don't mind being restricted to shuffle only.

Is this some not-premium-issue?

Appreciating any help

4 Replies

Hey @Klusi!

Welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

Suggested Tracks are part of our Free service on mobile. More info about this here. To reduce the number of Suggested Tracks you get, try adding more artists into your playlists. 

Let us know if there's anything else that we can do for you.
Maria_BModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

How can I turn off recommendations for playlist completely so I won't hear any extra stuff I don't wanna look into during shuffle play for play list?...it makes it so hard to focus when you here a new song or something different from what you want to hear exactly at the moment not because of genras, but because these suggested songs are are not the exact songs I want to listen to because there already in the playlist and you don't know some of them so you get distracted a bit from focusing and it's frustrating.

By some of them I mean the recommended songs.

is there a way to turn off the 'recommended selections' while listening to shuffle play on a mobile device? It is playing more 'recommended selections' than songs off of my playlist...please help!

Suggested posts