Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Avoiding auto-scrolling while adding songs to a playlist

Solved!

Avoiding auto-scrolling while adding songs to a playlist

Plan

Free

Country

France

Device

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Hello everyone

I have a huge playlist "A" which contains a lot of songs. I want to take the best of these songs to put them in a playlist "B". Thus, I click on the three dots on the right of the best songs, click on "add it to a playlist" and I choose the playlist B. The problem is that, when I click on the playlist B, the playlist A "automatically scrolls" up and if I want to add another song to the playlist B, I need to go down down down for a long moment to go back where I was before adding the first song. Is there any way to avoid this "automatic scroll"? It's very uncomfortable to create my playlist "B" in these conditions. Sorry for my bad English, I hope you will understand my issue. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Maroxib,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

We hope you don’t mind us replying now as we just stumbled upon this thread. The behavior you're experiencing might be caused by corrupted app files. To that end, could you give these steps a go and let us know if that solves the issue?

If not - does this happen only with the one particular playlist "A", or are others also affected? if you could log in with a friend or family members account and tell us if you could replicate the behavior there, we'd appreciate it.

Hope you find this useful. Let us know how you get on.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Maroxib,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

We hope you don’t mind us replying now as we just stumbled upon this thread. The behavior you're experiencing might be caused by corrupted app files. To that end, could you give these steps a go and let us know if that solves the issue?

If not - does this happen only with the one particular playlist "A", or are others also affected? if you could log in with a friend or family members account and tell us if you could replicate the behavior there, we'd appreciate it.

Hope you find this useful. Let us know how you get on.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks for your interest.
I switched on Spotify Premium a few days ago and now I have no longer this
issue, thank you!

Suggested posts