Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android multiple save locations

Android multiple save locations

Hello, it appears I may have been overzealous with a new phone purchase, and I'm trying to see if there's a workaround.

Finally upgraded to a phone (Motorola G8) with decent storage space, and shelled out for a decent SD card. But I discovered today, I can only download Spotify music to one of the drives. Ie; only the local storage or SD card. 

Is there a way I can load my Spotify tunes to both of these storage drives? As in, have Spotify pull data from both, without copying one over to the other? Or did I just purchase way too much storage space for my selfies? 

1 Reply

Hey there @Akillith!

Thanks for checking with the Community and sorry for the delayed reply.

Right now it's only possible to have Spotify store data either on your device or the SD card, but not on both at the same time.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and we can see how that can be a handy feature. We recommend suggesting it on our Ideas board so that it could get support from other users as well. Take a look at this page to see how to post an Idea.

If you're interested in how ideas work and how your feedback reaches the right teams here, check this page out.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We'd be happy to help.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts