Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Blocking Users

Blocking Users

When I block a user in a matter of hours when I check again they are always unblocked and I have to do it again. How can I be sure the user is 100%  blocked when you come back to it and it shows them as unblocked and gives to an option to block them again? I've been fighting with this for months. I didn't know I'f I was hacked and someone kept unblocking the users I blocked. Its not just one user either. Both users I blocked constantly become unblocked. Thank you

Galaxy S10+ user. 

3 Replies

Hey @Starieblueyez,

Thanks for sharing your issue with the Community!
We've been testing this for two days so far and all of the blocked folks remained blocked.
Could you make sure you app is up-to-date and take a look if the issue still exists on your end?

We'll be happy to take a further look at why that is & what can be done if it does.
Much appreciated!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I'm having the same issue 

Hey @chica_i_go,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

In this case, we'd like to gather as much info as possible. Would you mind letting us know exactly what you've tried so far? This'll help us avoid repeating steps. It could also be great if you send us a quick video where we can take a better look at this behavior. You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert Video option in the post editor. You can also upload it to Google Drive and share the link with us (make sure the video has the permissions for anyone to see it).

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts