NEXT STEP

Broken song

Broken song

Plan

Premium

Country

Argentina

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Hi! I´ve reported a song that is glitched in the app two months ago but no one has communicated with me as the email said and the song is still malfunctioning. 

Not only is sad that the song is broken in the app, it get my nerves that my complain was completely ignored and all I got was an automatic mail response promising that someone would contact me, which never occurred.  

I've recurred here because I got no answer otherwise. 

The song in question is 'Detectives' from the artist Fabiana Cantilo

https://open.spotify.com/track/7yGs9pZyxICSgPlVqn2AYE?si=c39e705617da4daf

3 Replies

Hey @daspatadas, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Can you let me know if you received an auto-reply from Spotify? If so, you can reply to that email and someone will get back to you within 24-48 hours.

Additionally, can you let me know what happens with the song exactly? I can take a closer look on my end. 

Keep me posted!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Billy,

i did get a response from Spotify, i did not know that i could answer it. Thanks.

Regarding the song, it is scratched around 0:20 seconds, please heart it. English is not my mother language and i don't know how to describe it better.

Hey @daspatadas

You're welcome! I'm happy to hear that you were able to get in touch with Customer Support. 

Regarding the song, it is scratched around 0:20 seconds, please heart it. English is not my mother language and i don't know how to describe it better.

- No worries! Thanks for letting me know and Customer Support will take a closer look at that for you. If you need help in the future, you can always reply here or start a new topic and the Community will be happy to help.

Have a great day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts