Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Browse Tab- how to display information about downloaded music

Browse Tab- how to display information about downloaded music

In previous version of Spotify when I went to Browse-Charts- Global Top 50 (or any other list of songs) I saw before some kind of mark  the song was downloaded or not. At present there is no such mark. So during checking some playlist I have no information the songs were downloaded to listen them offline, or no. Anybody knows how to turn on such information?

4 Replies

Which version of the Spotify app are you using? I can see the familiar downloaded icon on mine. Maybe try a clean install?

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

I have latest version if Spotify 4.9.0.992- I removed and installed new one.

I went to charts ( Global Top 50 for example), downloaded first two songs, I see them in my playlist (March 2016) as downloaded, but when I come back to chart list there is no mark it was downloaded. When I download many songs, at present I do not see any information what song was downloaded from chart list. See screendumps.

I am sure in previous versions if Spotify when I was displaying list of songs in charts for example, there was additional green mark the song was downloaded. In present version there is no such mark.

Screenshot_2016-03-27-13-48-18.png
Screenshot_2016-03-27-13-47-57.png

Just checked myself and looks like you are right. I've not noticed this before. Did you definitely notice it before? If so looks like this is a bug and I can send this to the issues section.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Yes, I am sure it was before. I was using this option for downloading music, when I starter todownload I knew what was downloaded before, now there is no such information. 

Suggested posts