Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Browsing local files

Browsing local files

Am I missing something here? I want to browse my local files (saved on the card) by artist, genre or album, but all I can find is how to browse all songs in one looonnnnngggggg list. I could use HTC's own music player, but I'd rather use Spotify so I can use only one app.

Any help out there?

Thanks,

Luiz

3 Replies

No, you're not missing anything. The Spotify app doesn't do browsing playlists very well, just presenting them as a long list. This same applies when browsing playlists of non-local music.

Dave

----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Hmmm... Not terribly inspiring... What a shame. I've just started using the app and I'll love to keep using it - the mixing online and local, Facebook and Last.fm integration and syncing with iTunes from the PC are great features - but the limited ability to browse sensibly is killing me.

I hope a change is in the works for very very soon.

Thanks for your reply.

Luiz

Wow reading all these omissions in such an overpriced piece of Social BLING is DEPRESSING. I have been trying the free version and thought wow the paid for version must be astounding so I availed myself of the three month cheap bribe. This software is really not worth the extortionate pricing they attach to a normal full subscription. The number of simple omissions to basic functionality beggars belief. I would say it's probably written by a 13 year old but if it had been it would be a lot better.

As usual with software which wears 'social Bling', design is not matched by the functionality. I would like to keep using it at the end of my 3 month premium trial but

only if they sort out the mess. I have already wasted too much time trying to find out how you do things you accept for granted in other apps. Spotify you ignore local file management and manipulation at your peril! Back to iTunes abd Groove!

Suggested posts