Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Support to connect Spotify and Last.fm

I can't connect the Spotify with last.fm it say that are problems on login, but doesn't have, it's everything correct, I checked my last.fm account and the option to able Spotify is allowed, help me please

• I can't connect the Spotify with last.fm it say that are problems on login, but doesn't have, it's everything correct, I checked my last.fm account and the option to able Spotify is allowed, help me ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Not playing next song

For some reason my spotify stops after one song and won't play the next automatically. Never had this problem when using before. Using a Sony Experia z3. Any ideas? Cheers

• For some reason my spotify stops after one song and won't play the next automatically. Never had this problem when using before. Using a Sony Experia z3. Any ideas? Cheers
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Android won't play

I tried loading and playing a song on my Android phone app, and now it won't play the song I select. It worked before on my previous phone but not now. I click and click but it stays grayed out and only asked to be downloaded which leads to the premi...

• Music Fan
  • I tried loading and playing a song on my Android phone app, and now it won't play the song I select. It worked before on my previous phone but not now. I click and click but it stays grayed out and o...
  • Steelblade
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlisten einfach gelöscht

Meine playlisten wurden einfach gelöscht und sind jz nicht mehr da bekomm ich die irgendwie wieder

• Meine playlisten wurden einfach gelöscht und sind jz nicht mehr da bekomm ich die irgendwie wieder
  • Matze
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile][Browse] Directory View

Part question, part suggestion. Is there anyway that a 3rd party app could view my local/saved Spotify content in a "file directory" style view. I've come across a few situations where, if i'm going through bluetooth in a car, i still need to look at...

• Part question, part suggestion.   Is there anyway that a 3rd party app could view my local/saved Spotify content in a "file directory" style view.   I've come across a few situations wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Browse
    Mobile
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Interface not responding

The last version that reponded correctly was 5.3.0.995.Every single version after that I got an irresponsive interface. Play button not playing music. Pausing not pausing the music. Force closing the app and the music continues playing. For the last ...

• Casual Listener
  • The last version that reponded correctly was 5.3.0.995. Every single version after that I got an irresponsive interface.   Play button not playing music. Pausing not pausing the music. Force ...
  • mirdones
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution BR - Dúvida

- Estou tentando sincronizar uma musica da minha biblioteca pessoal (arquivos locais) junto ao meu android, eu localizo a musica no app para desktop, crio uma playlist com esta musica e vou no android para baixar a musica para o celular, mas a musica...

•  - Estou tentando sincronizar uma musica da minha biblioteca pessoal (arquivos locais) junto ao meu android, eu localizo a musica no app para desktop, crio uma playlist com esta musica e vou no ...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

432 hz option

Hi!Can I have an option to change frequency to 432 hz? Please, I need it. Someone can help me?

• Hi! Can I have an option to change frequency to 432 hz? Please, I need it. Someone can help me?
  • Tissia
  • 1 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 42 likes

Music Stops Playing (Post 0.7.7 rollout)

I have three devices that I am troubleshooting, all Samsung devices. They are all doing the same thing, they will play a few tracks, then stop. The only way to restart it is manually, but that is difficult if say, you are driving. DevicesSamsung Note...

• I have three devices that I am troubleshooting, all Samsung devices. They are all doing the same thing, they will play a few tracks, then stop. The only way to restart it is manually, but that is dif...
  • Mariemaldnd
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android 5.1.1
    Android App
    Stop repeats
    stops playing
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Annoyed with an ad

I live in australia and i pay for premium, i was just quietly listening to my playlists and an ad for the presidential election came on. I am not happy for two reasons.First i should not be hearing ads at all with my subscription and secondly i dont ...

• I live in australia and i pay for premium, i was just quietly listening to my playlists and an ad for the presidential election came on. I am not happy for two reasons. First i should not be hearing...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Close Button (Android)

What happend to the x button in the notification thing, how am I supposed to close spotify now?Its not really a problem that it's running but I'd prefer if the music control panel was only there when listening to music, instead of permanetly. - I add...

• What happend to the x button in the notification thing, how am I supposed to close spotify now? Its not really a problem that it's running but I'd prefer if the music control panel was only there wh...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Arte dos álbuns na barra de notificações (Art of the albums in the notifications bar)

(Album art does not appear on the Android notification bar!) Depois das útlimas 3 ou 4 atualizações do app no meu android a arte do álbum não aparece mais no mini app que fica na barra de notificações enquanto as músicas tocam. Coloquei um print de m...

• Visitor
  • (Album art does not appear on the Android notification bar!)   Depois das útlimas 3 ou 4 atualizações do app no meu android a arte do álbum não aparece mais no mini app que fica na barra de no...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Widget doesn't work

Spotify widget doesn't work properly.I used to have tasker intend for com.spotify.mobile.android.ui.widget.NEXTto start autoplaying spotify after connecting to car BT. But after last update(s) it doesn't work anymore. Tried widget directly and contro...

• Music Fan
  • Spotify widget doesn't work properly. I used to have tasker intend for com.spotify.mobile.android.ui.widget.NEXT to start autoplaying spotify after connecting to car BT. But after last update(...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Musics stops suddenly. Samsung galacy s6

I can't use my spotify on my phone because every time I try to play appears an advice saying this song its not avaible. I don't think it's a connection problem because I'm connected to wi-fi, sometimes the music stop alone and nothing happens when a ...

• I can't use my spotify on my phone because every time I try to play appears an advice saying this song its not avaible. I don't think it's a connection problem because I'm connected to wi-fi, sometim...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Inbox emptied, no more posted songs are viewable

Using Android 5.x and Spotify's current version, my messages section was wiped out after formatting all data/info on my app due to a frequent connection related problem. Cannot get any messages or posts in my inbox anymore. Please help me.

• Regular
  • Using Android 5.x and Spotify's current version, my messages section was wiped out after formatting all data/info on my app due to a frequent connection related problem. Cannot get any messages or po...
  • ahmetgundo
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My offline playlist is no longer available

I can no longer listen to my playlist offline! It hás no explanation. Please help me, otherwise i will cancel my account.

• Casual Listener
  • I can no longer listen to my playlist offline! It hás no explanation. Please help me, otherwise i will cancel my account.
  • R3n470
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music stops when surfing Internet

Hi. I am a Spotify Premium member. My music stops when I surf the Internet, specifically, whenever a page takes a long time to load. This is frustrating, because I want to surf the Internet and play music at the same time. I recently installed a 32 G...

• Visitor
  • Hi. I am a Spotify Premium member. My music stops when I surf the Internet, specifically, whenever a page takes a long time to load. This is frustrating, because I want to surf the Internet and play ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist re-shuffle on resume

Sorry if this has been discussed before, I tried to search for the issue but couldn’t find anything about it. I have been using Spotify (Premium) for over 5 months now. I have only used it on Android (Note 5/7 and now S7 Edge). The problem I am havin...

• Visitor
  • Sorry if this has been discussed before, I tried to search for the issue but couldn’t find anything about it. I have been using Spotify (Premium) for over 5 months now. I have only used it on Android...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Local problems

HeyI've Tried to Import a Song that i downloaded from youtube and I can play it on my Desktop but when i Put it into a playlist i cant download it Onto my s7. What can i do?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey I've Tried to Import a Song that i downloaded from youtube and I can play it on my Desktop but when i Put it into a playlist i cant download it Onto my s7. What can i do?
  • Hilger98
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Skip track buttons not working on bluetooth

HiWhen I connect spotify to my car step via Bluetooth I can't get the skip track buttons to work.It works fine with other apps like music player etc but just not spotify.Is there a way to get this to workI can skip from the luck screen just not the p...

• Hi When I connect spotify to my car step via Bluetooth I can't get the skip track buttons to work. It works fine with other apps like music player etc but just not spotify. Is there a way to...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes