Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bug: Back button is available on phone but does not show up on Android Watch and other devices

Bug: Back button is available on phone but does not show up on Android Watch and other devices

Plan 

Premium

Country

US

Device

Motorola G7, Moto 360 2nd Gen (Watch), Sennheiser PXC 550 (Wireless Headphones)

Operating System

Android 9.0

My Question or Issue

Back button is visible and works on my cellphone while listening to PLAYLIST RADIO but it is not visible on my Android watch and Headphone bluetooth options.

My guess is that all playlist radio songs are considered as "FIRST TRACKS" and rewind or previous song options are unavailable since I see that this back button is not available when I play the FIRST TRACK of any playlist that I have downloaded.

P.S. I DO have a premium account and this option DOES work on my cellphone but not any other android device (android watch and wireless bluetooth headphones). This feature DOES work when I am playing through my downloaded playlists and only DOES NOT work when I play through PLAYLIST RADIO. This is definitely a bug, please fix it.

1 Reply

hi @jabran 

Sorry to hear you are facing this.

I would require your assistance to try logging in using another account and confirm this is still an issue that you face.

If it is, it would be great if you could send over a screenshot or image which shows the issue.

Let me know!

Suggested posts