Sony Xperia F5321
My Question or Issue
Bug: Play queue sometimes becomes inaccessible even though there are songs in the queue. Thos has been bugging me for at least a year now. I always think it will be fixed, but it never is. I haven't found a related bug report, might have missed it though.
Steps to reproduce
- add some songs to the play queue
- listen through the entire queue so that some other song starts playing which wasn't in the queue
- at this point the queue is inaccessible which is fine since it's empty
- while this non-queue song is playing add more songs to the queue
- wait for the current non-queue song to finish and for the next song to start, it starts from the queue
- at this point the queue is still inaccessible and it remains like so until you explicitely click on some song to play it directly.
The queue should be accessible as soon as it isn't empty.