Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

CANNOT CONNECT

CANNOT CONNECT

My Question or Issue

I don't know why I can't use my spotify. I tried deleting then reinstalling. It works for like 8hrs then it won't work again. 

I'm currently using a vivo v5 phone. And my spotify is Premium.  PLEASE HELP!

This is what the app shows me when I open itThis is what the app shows me when I open it

Screenshot_20180729_221003.jpg
5 Replies

Hey @Andure4 🙂

Please go ahead and follow these steps:

• do a soft reset (Power off; then power the device back on)
  • if that doesn’t help, sign out, then sign back into your Spotify account and also check your network connection, and/or change your network.

Let me know how this goes 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have the same problem. I've tried what the previous user did and still the same results. I have also tried turning off my phone and turn it back on. Even tried changing connections from WiFi to data still the same results. Also signing off and on my account from Google App, since the Spotify app won't open. Is this a bug?

Screenshot_20180730_015041.png

@ja_torres,

Please go ahead and uninstall, then reinstall the app. Let me know how this goes 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @Andure4 & @ja_torres, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

Spotify is aware of the issue and is working on a fix for it.

Just keep your self updated in this thread.

Hope it helps 🙂

I've already did that from the first time I experienced the glitch and then after a day or so, the problem shows up again. Tried clean reinstall since last week.

Suggested posts