Premium

Country

Argentina 

Device

Samsung Galaxy S6

Operating System

Android 7.0

My Question or Issue

Hello, I'm experiencing some troubles since two or thee days ago. Spotify, when I lock my cellphone, doesn't show me the short-cut menu, at least I call that in that way, I don't know if there's another way to call it. I'll explain: when I locked my phone, then I unlocked it and it appeared me a little menu where it showed me the song I was listening and the buttons "play/pause", "next" and "previous"; well, with that menu I also could see the song name on my car's screen and when I changed it, it also changeg. Now it doesn't. Just change the song I am playing but it doesn't change on the screen, and it also doesn't show me on my phone this menu I talked about. It's pretty annoying because I cannot choose songs in my car because I can't see which one I am listening too. It also doesn't appear on my cell phone screen the little icon in the top when I have Spotify activated, that used to appear near the alarm icon, BT icon, etc. Did anyone expect that trobule too? Thanks.

2 Replies

Hey @djpinsker, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the lockscreen widget. How long has this been going on for? Did it start happening after an app update?

If you haven't already tried, try a clean reinstall to see if it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you very much. It was after an update and then it got fixed with a new update.

Suggested posts